Wherein the IngentaConnect Product Management, Engineering, and Sales Teams
ramble, rant, and generally sound off on topics of the day
 

Sweet sixteens: some new publishers for IngentaConnect

Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy new year everyone! And I'm very pleased to be able to start the year with a good news announcement about sixteen new publishers who joined IngentaConnect in the latter part of 2007. The full release is on our website - I didn't do a social media version this time as I couldn't think of groovy social media type things to do with this subject matter (suggestions welcome in the comments!)

Here then, to summarise, are the 16 new clients (with links to their content for those that are already live):
And in case you are eagle-eyed and wondering why I've pluralised "sweet sixteens" in my subject line, I'll note that we also had 16 major contract extensions from current clients at the end of last year. What pleasing symmetry.

The spirit of the holidays has not entirely left me so I'll end with a Christmas-quiz-type-question: I've made a mistake in this posting. Which of our new publishers could have helped me to fix it?

Post your answers in the comments and I will pop by to confirm those who have got it right in due course.

posted by Charlie Rapple at 9:12 am

 

<<Blog Home

The Team

Contact us

Recent Posts

Links

Blogs we're reading

RSS feed icon Subscribe to this site

How do I do that

Powered by Blogger